- Brand Name: Icom Mfg#: M92D-01
- Shipping Weight: 3.00 lbs
- Please refer to SKU# PRA25134911 when you inquire.
- This product may be prohibited inbound shipment to your destination.
- Residents of CA, DC, MA, MD, NJ, NY – STUN GUNS, AMMO/MAGAZINES, AIR/BB GUNS and RIFLES are prohibited shipping to your state. Also note that picture may wrongfully represent. Please read title and description thoroughly.
.Float’n Flash. The IC-M92D floats in the water in the face-up position and lets you know where it is with the LCD flashing and audible ”beep alarm” feature as an aid for retrieval in the dark. The radio has IPX7 submersible protection. (1m depth for 30 minutes)
.Active noise cancelling . The built-in bidirectional active noise cancelling reduces background noise to up to 90% and improves both your transmitted voice and incoming call. You will hear better, be heard better.
.New Icom marine family user interface . The new menu system provides easy and intuitive operation. The bottom line of the full dot-matrix display shows the software key functions which can be toggled with the left and right buttons. The directional keypad allows you toperform various operations and settings.
.Built-in GPS . The built-in high sensitivity GPS receiver shows your current position and can be used for DSC calls. The compass function shows the direction you are going and the navigation function shows the direction and distance to a waypoint.
.700mW loud audio. The IC-M92D uses a BTL (bridge-tied load) amplifi er that doubles the audio output. The large speaker delivers 700mW of loud and intelligible audio even in noisy environments.
.Built-in DSC for handheld . The IC-M92D has DSC functions which includes distress, individual, group, all ships, urgency, safety and DSC test calls.
.Li-Ion battery pack, desktop charger and cigarette lighter cable supplied. The large, easy to see LCD (32 16 mm) offers a clear 2-digit channel number indication.
- – Optional submersible speaker-microphone, HM-167
– 50 waypoint memories
– MOB (Man Overboard) function to mark the current position
– AquaQuakeTM draining function
– Weather channel receive with alert function (USA version only)
– Dual/Tri-Watch function for monitoring Ch. 16 and/or call channel
– Battery indicator shows remaining battery